Looking for a wood fence repair in Overland Park?
The Fence Repair Company has been repairing wood fences in Overland Park, Kansas for over 20 years.
We use the highest quality materials available in the area:
- Western Red Cedar pickets.
- Cedar is an attractive and durable wood. Reddish-brown in color which fades to gray over time. Can be painted or stained. Ideal for wood fence repair. Western Red Cedar is also grown in sustainably harvested forests. Find out more about Western Red Cedar.
- Treated wood posts (on privacy, shadowbox and spaced picket fences)
- Pressure treated posts resist wood rot and insect infestation
- Aluminum spiral ring shank nails
- These nails do not run or streak. The spiral design keeps the pickets in place and prevent the nails from popping
- All posts are always set in concrete
Whether you are in need of a wood fence repair or a brand new wood fence – trust the Fence Repair Company in Overland Park. You can count on our exceptional customer service, skilled workmanship and our use of high quality materials to keep your fence looking great.