In search of a wood fence repair in Olathe?
The Fence Repair Company has been repairing wood fences in Olathe, Kansas for over 20 years. Our installers are experienced in repairing and replacing wood fences.
We use the highest quality materials available in the area:
- Western Red Cedar pickets.
- Cedar is an attractive and durable wood. The reddish-brown color fades to gray over time. Cedar fences can be painted or stained. Ideal for wood fence repair. Western Red Cedar is also grown in sustainably harvested forests. Find out more about Western Red Cedar.
- Treated wood posts (on privacy, shadowbox and spaced picket fences)
- Pressure treated posts resist wood rot and insect infestation. Treated posts are sturdy and a good choice for wood fence repair.
- All posts are always set in concrete and set at least 2 feet deep
- Aluminum spiral ring shank nails
- These nails do not run or streak. The spiral design keeps the pickets in place and prevent the nails from popping
Whether you are in need of a wood fence repair or a brand new wood fence – trust the Fence Repair Company for your fence repair needs in Olathe. You can count on our exceptional customer service, skilled workmanship, and our use of high quality materials to keep your fence looking great.
We love our fence repair customers in Olathe, KS! Be sure to check out our awesome reviews on Angie’s List!
Curious what your neighbors have to say about the Fence Repair Company? Find us on Nextdoor!
Our experienced estimators would love to discuss your wood fence repair options with you in Olathe or nearly anywhere in the Kansas City metro area. Call us today to schedule a free estimate at 913-432-1145 or send us an email directly from our website. We look forward to speaking with you soon!